Saturday, April 23, 2011

Neutrogena Lip Balm

Neutrogena came out with a new line called Neutrogena naturals.  I wasn't really interested in anything from the line since I already have a skin care regimen that works for me.  However, I got their lip balm as a gift with purchase at Target.  I love the idea behind this line and that everything is all natural, but this lip balm is awful.  It has a nice minty scent to it, but that is honestly the only good part of this product.  It is not soft when you apply it to the lips and it does not feel moisturizing at all especially in comparison to my all time favorite lip balm which is Nivea, a kiss of moisture.  In fact, this lip balm made my lips peel and dry up so it did the opposite of what it should do.  I actually saved it to do this post, but now I'm throwing it away.  I don't recommend this at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment