Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Liquid Black Eyeliner

I have had the most difficult time finding the perfect liquid black eye liner.  I have always wanted one that is thin and easy to use since I am awful when it comes to applying liquid liner.  Also, finding one that is super black and that lasts all day is another factor when it comes to finding the perfect eyeliner.  In Europe, I came across this Bourjois felt tip liner in Ultra Black.



This liner is thin, very black, and lasts all day.  It is so easy to apply onto the eyes and I wish I knew if they sold it in the states because it's amazing.  When I was purchasing this, the saleswoman said that Bourjois is made in the same factory as Chanel products and mentioned that I could just use my imagination to know why Bourjois has such good products.  I know Ulta used to sell Bourjois and I hope they still do because this is an eyeliner I will continue to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment