Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Michael Kors Watches

I am currently obsessed with Michael Kors watches.  They have such a classic look but with feminine details to them.  I had never owned a metal watch before because they have always felt too heavy on my wrist or even when sized, never fit properly.  My aunt and uncle got me a Michael Kors watch as a present a few months ago, and I have not taken it off since.  It is my favorite watch!
I am in love with rose gold jewelry and Michael Kors was one of the first brands that came out with watches in a nice shade of rose gold.  Of course, my watch had to have sparkle to it.  I get so many compliments on this watch, and it is so comfortable to wear.  Now that I have had this watch for a few months, whenever I am in Nordstrom I glance over his other watches.  I recently fell in love with their gold watches as well, especially this one.  I'm saving up to buy this watch, I am absolutely in LOVE. I like to pair my watches with plenty of bracelets!

No comments:

Post a Comment