Saturday, April 16, 2011

miracle leave-in product


This product was on a main display at Ulta and it was also highly recommended by a sales woman, so I decided to try it out.  I'm always looking for a product that will manage frizz (which I get a lot of, especially in the cold months from excessive blow drying) and soften my hair.  It comes in two sizes, and I got the smaller size which is 120ml for $18.  I have been a loyal user of Moroccan Oil products.  I love their entire line, and some of my favorites include their shampoo, conditioner and oil treatment.  This product beat the oil from the Moroccan Oil line for me though.  This softens my hair even more than Moroccan Oil and on the box it claims to do 10 things for your hair once you have sprayed in the product.  On the box it says:

1. Repairs dry damaged hair
2. Adds shine
3.  Smoothes & controls frizz
4.  Seals and Protects hair color
5.  Detangles
6.  Prevents split ends
7.  Stops hair breakage
8.  Creates silkiness
9.  Enhances natural body
10.  Flat iron & thermal protector

I can honestly say this product makes my always tangled hair manageable and frizz free.  It was so much easier to handle my hair with this product, and all you need is to spray this around your hair and comb it through to make sure it isn't concentrated in only one area of your head.  This product truly is the miracle it claims to be.  It also has a great spray so when you spray it into your hair it doesn't concentrate on only one area but disperses evenly to the entire head.

No comments:

Post a Comment