Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birchbox #3

Receiving a Birchbox in the mail gets me so excited because I never know what to expect.  I was pretty excited for some of the things I got this time!  Starting from left to right:

Juice Beauty- Green Apple Peel:  I have always been hesitant to use masks or peels on my face because I don't want to suddenly break out from them since they are such a heavy duty product.  It is a really nice sized sample though!

Lavanila lotion in Vanilla Lavender:  I was the most excited for this product because I have seen this line in Sephora, I just never purchased anything from them.  I was kind of upset I didn't get their coconut vanilla scent because that is my all time favorite and I'm not a huge fan of lavender.  However, the lavender isn't overpowering in this lotion and mixed well with the vanilla.  It also leaves my hands really soft I love the texture of this lotion.  It feels very satiny on the skin.

Zoya Polish in Jules:  This is my second most favorite thing in my box.  I have lately been hearing a lot about Zoya and I'm so glad I could test out one of their polishes from their new spring line.  You can see the swatches on the bottom of the picture that they sent along with it.  The pamphlet on the left shows all the colors they have (which is a lot!) and on the right are the spring collection swatches.  I must say I would have preferred one of their creamy colors to the metallic (which is maybe why this wasn't my first favorite thing in my box), but I'm so excited to try out this metallic-y gold/silver color on my fingers--I can't even explain it!

LIV GRN parfum:  I love receiving perfume samples because I like to always keep one in my purse.  I'm so bad at explaining smells but it says it smells like jasmine and sandalwood.  To me I smell a bit of melon in there as well, but then again I'm not the best with explaining scents!  I wish the bottle was a spray though, that makes it so much easier to use!

Juice Beauty moisturizer:  This was one of their extras.  I don't know why they keep sending moisturizers to try out.  I think if I tried everything they sent my skin would go crazy and not know what to do with so many different products.

Seed Paper:  This was another extra.  You are supposed to plant this and with a little water wildflowers will grow!  I have yet to plant it but it's kind of a cool concept.

2 comments:

  1. seriously... like seriously, I would absolutely killlllllll for one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggg yay! try the nail polishes :D

    ReplyDelete