Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Favorites!

I don't even know where March went, but here are my favorites of the month!

I finally hit pan on this product today, so I thought it deserved to be a part of my favorites.  This is a Benefit duo I got from Ulta with Benefit's Boing and Eye Bright.  Boing is a concealer while the other is an eye brightener which I like to use on the inner half of my eye.  This product is creamy and blends easy.  I love to use these together and set it with with Bare Escentuals powder in well rested.  It really brightens my eyes.  When I bought this it came in only one shade of concealer so it definitely isn't for everyone.  You can also get eyebright in a pencil form if you just want the brightener.

These are two colors from a MAC quad I put together.  On the left is All That Glitters, and on the right is Sable--both from MAC.  I have always loved the peachy shimmery champagne color of All That Glitters, but I have rediscovered Sable.  It has such a smooth consistency and great pigmentation.  The color is a reddish purple and brown color--very difficult to explain but it looks beautiful on the eyes.  These two colors together create a very wearable natural everyday look.  I like to wear All That Glitters on the first half of my lid and Sable on the outer half to keep things quick and simple.

Unfortunately this product was limited edition in MACs beach collection last year, but I have been loving this blush.  This is called Marine Life, Hi-light powder.  I love this pinky orange color because it resembles my natural flush when I apply it so it looks really natural despite how intense it looks in the pan.  I use this as a blush, I'm not quite sure why they named it a hi-light powder since it has way more pigmentation than a hi-light powder should.

These have been my favorite lip products.  Starting from the left is a lip conditioner I received as a gift with purchase from Estee Lauder.  It is surprisingly really nice and moisturizing.  I apply it first thing before I start my make-up routine so that my lips will be nice and moisturized when I come to apply my lipstick/lipgloss in the end.  It also has some SPF in it, I'm really enjoying this lip balm.  The lipstick on the right is Shy Girl from MAC.  This is a nude peachy color that I find difficult to wear on it's on which is why I love this cremesheen glass by MAC called On the Scene.  This lipgloss is a light orangy peachy color with very subtle shimmer in it.  It's very creamy looking and opaque on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment