Saturday, March 12, 2011

Birchbox #2

I received my second Birchbox this week and I must say, I was not really impressed.  I signed up for Birchbox to get more makeup related samples but it seems like recently they have been sending more skincare items.

Pangea Organics Lip Balm-

This was my favorite product in the box, but I wouldn't repurchase it only because it is $12.  It smells really good (mine is Egyptian fennel with grapefruit and sweet orange) and it is really moisturizing.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Glow Pad-
I really don't like self tanning and so I won't even be trying this product.  This is a wipe where you can pick the intensity of your tan by how much you rub it in.  It's targeted for you to apply it to your face, but they say that you can apply it wherever you want a tan.

Marvis Classic Mint Toothpaste-

This is a minty toothpaste from Italy.  I love the packaging of this it looks really cute on my bathroom sink, and it tastes really good.

Alchimie Kantik Mask-

I haven't used this yet and I don't know if I will.  It is a weekly mask you leave on your face for 20 minutes and rinse.  It claims to boost the appearance of your skin.

Pangea Organics Facial Cream-

This is a facial cream meant for normal or combination skin that penetrates deeply into the skin.  It is full of antioxidants to restore and balance the skin.

They mentioned in their note to keep brows groomed and polished which is why they sent that brush so we can run it through our brows.  Also, they gave us a voucher for a free song that they chose from iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment