Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Forever 21 Jewelry

I am very picky about the jewelry I pick out from Forever 21 because I don't want the pieces I purchase to appear cheaply made (which is why I rarely buy anything but their earrings, I LOVE their earrings!).  However, on my most recent trip there I fell in love with the below two pieces.  I am so ready for warm weather and Spring/Summer trends--can't you tell from my choices?

I fell in love with this necklace the minute I saw it.  In terms of the jewelry I gravitate towards, I always go for the simple and delicate pieces.  This necklace is definitely an exception!  It's a very bold piece and I am in love with the turquoise color.  I thought this would go great with a white tanktop and some shorts once it starts getting warmer.   This is a statement piece, so you have to keep the rest of the look casual so nothing else competes with this necklace.  It was only $10.80 and it does not look cheap and the quality is not bad either.

The general frame of this earring seems to be trending in Forever 21 because they had so many in every design and color possible.  My favorite color is white so I picked this creamy white pair.  Also when it comes to jewelry, I rarely pick silver pieces.  I like for my jewelry to have gold/brassy colors.  These are very lightweight and were only $4.80!  When I tried them on in the store my friend loved them so much she bought herself a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment