Saturday, March 5, 2011

YSL Mascara Singulier














This is the best mascara I have ever tried.  Shrina gave me this for my birthday and I blame her for getting me hooked on it!  I wore it everyday for about 2.5 months and now getting product out of it is nearly impossible, so unfortunately it didn't last long for me.  However, it kept my lashes from clumping together and created fuller lashes which is my number one goal in a mascara so it was worth it.  I wouldn't say it extremely lengthened my lashes which is something it claimed to do so if you are looking for a lengthening mascara, this probably isn't for you.  I really liked the shape of the brush and I liked that it wasn't plastic.  I'm not a fan of mascaras with plastic wands.  It had a unique applicator which really separated my lashes.  Even though it is pretty much empty, I still use it after applying my regular mascara (I'm currently using the mascara from Bare Escentuals I received in my Birchbox) to create that full lash effect.  This is by far the best mascara I have ever tried, if only it was cheaper--I blame you Shrina! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment