Sunday, March 6, 2011

Current Obsession: Nude Polish

Sorry the picture quality isn't amazing, but you get the idea.  I'm obsessed with nude polish for the Spring!  It looks so polished and clean on the nails.  It matches any outfit and is a very feminine color.  Going from left to right:

OPI-Coney Island Cotton Candy
This is a gorgeous sheer and creamy nude.  It has peachy undertones, so it isn't a true nude.  It is a very light and creamy color.

Chanel-Jade Rose
This color is so unique because it has this amazing subtle pink shimmer to it.  This goes on opaque and has very light pink undertones.

Essie-Ballet Slippers
This color comes out a little brighter and more opaque than it looks like it would in the bottle.  It's a light pink shade with white undertones.  The last time I wore this color, one of my guy friends actually commented on how much he like how the color was almost like my nail color.

Essie-Topless and Barefoot
This is the color that has been on my nails in the last two posts.  Out of all the colors, I consider this to be a true nude color.  It comes out opaque and looks like it has a dusty mauve undertone to it.  If you are looking for the perfect nude color by definition, this is the perfect polish.

OPI-Tickle my France-Y
I'm currently wearing this on my toes!  This has deeper mauve undertones and blends into my skin color very nicely.  I am in love with this color for my fingers or my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment