Sunday, March 6, 2011

Md Formulations Creme

This is the only moisturizer I have ever repurchased.  A little of this product goes a really long way so it took almost a year to finish this whole tub (although I only use it at night).  I have dry/combination skin, and this is a really moisturizing product for me at night.  I don't like to use this during the day because I feel like using it overnight gives my face enough moisture (I don't want to overdo it!).  I use the Origins moisturizer for during the day.  This soaks into my skin very nicely and gets rid of any dry patches I may have leaving my skin feeling smooth.  It has really helped me these cold months fight the drier areas on my face.  They sell these in Bare Escentuals stores, but when I went to repurchase this they were no longer on display.  The salesperson pulled it out for me from their cupboards and mentioned that they get very sparse shipment of this product which is why it's no longer on display.  She suggested to try finding this online if you can't find it in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment