Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stila Make me Blush Set

How adorable is this set?  I finally got this in the mail today from sephora.com and it was only $20 for a full sized blush and two full sized lipglosses.  I love these Valentine's Day sets!



Every time I use this blush it puts a smile on my face.  The hearts are so cute and it is a really pigmented blush!  The gold overlay goes away with 1-2 uses.  I suggest wiping it off because that is a lot of gold glitter that will end up getting on your face (even though the gold accents make this blush adorable).  A little goes a long way with this color so do not rub your brush to roughly in this product.  You can go for the lighter pinks, darker pinks, or do my favorite and swirl all the shades together.







I absolutely love Stila lip glosses, I have so many of them.  These two are called hugs and kisses (yet again, how adorable is that????)  On the lips these sheer out.  Hugs (the red with gold sparkle in it) is a perfect topper to any lipstick to add some shine and subtle color.  Kisses on the other hand is a creamy baby pink.  One of my favorite every day colors.  This is going to go very nicely on top of my Angel lipstick from MAC!

1 comment: