Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feathers!

I feel like I am seeing feathers everywhere recently in jewelry pieces and even in hair extensions!  Gwyneth Paltrow wore some hot pink feather earrings in her Grammy performance of the song "Forget You" and since then I have been obsessed with the look!
I found these earrings at Forever 21 and picking these out was difficult!  They had so many different colors and styles of feather earrings to choose from.  They also had headbands and necklaces with feathers on them, but for me that's way too much!  I love to wear these with my hair down.  They are on the longer side and mix into my dark hair so they stand out when I push my hair aside.  I love them!  Another thing I was interested in was feather hair extensions.  You can click the link and it will take you to the site where you can find so many different styles.  There are thick or thin feathers, and feathers of all different colors and shapes.  Adding just a few of these extensions to the underneath strands of the hair adds an interesting touch, and they are so easy to put in and take out.  They even withstand heat so you can style the way you would normally.

1 comment:

  1. i really like that the earrings are blue (i would, right!?)
    also, they kind of remind me of something aria on pll would wear :D

    ReplyDelete