Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Origins VitaZing Moisturizer

I had heard so many good things about this moisturizer that I had to go out and try it myself.  For such a small bottle, I did find it to be pricey at $35.  However, I am in love with this!  It's meant to be used as a daily moisturizer.

When you squeeze out the product, it is a white moisturizer with brown looking beads.  Once applied to the face it goes from a white color to a slight tint.  It isn't advertised as a tinted moisturizer, and I also wouldn't classify it as one either because it gives less coverage than a tinted moisturizer would.  However, some days I just put this on and apply powder over top.  That gives me just enough of an even skin tone.  I also love how it has SPF.

It claims to be energy-boosting, but I don't really feel those benefits.  However, I feel like it does make my face look more glowy because it almost reflects the light when you look at your face in the right angles.  It looks so natural on, and I will definitely repurchase this once I finish this bottle.

The woman at the Origins store said this works on all skin types.  I personally have dry-normal skin and I think this works fine for me.

1 comment: